Good Evening Dear Bloggers….
Hope this posting finds you well out there. We are excited to bring you all our news and plans and this time we have decided to post this in two parts.
Now folks…I had good intentions to write a full update but of course you will I’m sure understand what happens when you login and suddenly get trapped into Facebook…before I knew it, the time was 10.30pm and as it takes a couple of hours to update you all I decided to enjoy the chat with friends so thanks guys, its always nice to hear what you bloggers are up to.
You all keep us posted with txts, e-mails and messages on the blog with your news and good wishes, just wish I had the time to update more frequently!
We have lots of news to report tomorrow following our visit to the hospital on Friday along with an update on Phoebe’s progress. It’s been a busy time recently, now that we can finally get out and about enjoying time with our friends and I know there are more of you we have to catch up with. As the festive season approaches, we understand how busy everyone gets but we would love to spend the rest of November and December visiting our friends and catching up, please let us know when you are free for so that we can mark it on our calendars for a visit. For many people, this is a very emotive time of year and for Ade and I we will be looking forward to enjoying and appreciating our time at home spent with our friends and family.
Ade and I after everything we have experienced throughout the last few years adopt the ‘live for today’ outlook, enjoying life on a day to day basis but also we do like to reminisce back over time remembering what was happened a year earlier, it astounds me everything we have been through and how far Phoebe has come…a year full of miracles!!! And over this two part blog and the December update we will be looking back to previous blogs and photos from the time last year, it brings us strength when we remember what we have dealt with on this journey with you all and the incredible amount of progress Phoebe has made. So for tonight I will finish off remembering back to this time last year when we were told that Phoebe was able to receive a Bone Marrow Transplant to help cure her from HLH. How quick this time goes…
For everyone who has received news, surprising or unexpected, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
So…for now dear bloggers..its getting late so I’m off to bed but I look forward to catching up tomorrow….
Sleep well dear friends….
Much Love
Lynn, Ade, Phoebe and Spirit Eleanor xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment