Hope this sunny Saturday morning finds you all well and ready for the weekend!
After Phoebe’s appointment on Tuesday we received a call from Rachel one of the nurses that we would need to return to Manchester on Thursday to have Phoebe’s bloods re-taken as her Ciclosporin levels had increased considerably. After a little confusion, Rob Wynn confirmed to us to reduce the dosage and he would just see us the same time next week, much to our huge relief…obviously it's absolutely no problem heading to Manchester if we have to but if I had a preference….it would be to avoid the hospital all together even though they are all really nice there!!!
Since Tuesday, Phoebe has been really well. We have made a few trips to the local hospital and received a visit from the community nurses to have the NG tube re-inserted but otherwise she is doing remarkably well and keeping us active..especially when we are following her around with the feeding machine attached!!
Friends have popped in for coffee this and we have been lucky enough to catch up and spend time with Theresa and Debbie, who are two old school friends of mine, its great to reminisce and catch up. As we are still in isolation and it seems to be a long time since seeing our friend’s children and Theresa brought a gorgeous picture of Darcy, Debbie’s and I are Darcy’s God-Mother’s, gosh she has grown so much!! We had plenty of laughs and it was really great to catch up with you guys xx
Last night, Helen, Andrea and Estelle came over for a long over due to catch up, the evening didn’t quite go as planned but we had a lovely time. Phoebe was settled in bed and just as Ade was leaving to head over to the Whitehurst residence, Phoebe was really sick and her tube came out. The girls arrived and were brilliant helping out with Phoebe, they came with me to the hospital and were a wonderful support, the evening concluded feeling far more relaxed and enjoying the chat at the kitchen table over a slice of pizza… Our lives are full of blessings and the girls play such a huge part for which I’m so truly thankful xxxx.
It was nice to see Margaret this morning who popped by for a visit, it was lovely
This evening I am very pleased to announce some wonderful news of a new arrival for our friends Sheena, Richard and little Isobel. Baby Archie Duncan arrived safely on 18th February weighing 9lb 6oz – Well done Sheena!! And Congratulations to you all! Much love xxx
Well guys, heading off now for a few days but we will be back on Tuesday which happens to be Shrove Tuesday…Pancake Day!!!, so post your favourite pancake fillings in the comments section and we can all try them out…we’ll be back then for another round up of news from the weekly clinic but for now guys, take good care and we look forward to catching up soon.
For Archie….welcome sweetheart... xxxx
‘Sweet souls around us watch us still,
Press near to our side;
Into our thoughts, into our prayers,
With gently helpings glide.
Harriet Beecher Stowe
Much love...rest easy folks,
Lynn, Ade, Phoebe and Spirit Eleanor xxxx
7 comments:
love the pics
my fav pancake filling has to be good old lemon and sugar boring but yummy
love to all
becky x x
Morning guys
it is a beautiful sunny day and doesnt the world seem so much better with a bit of sun on your skin!!
lovely to hear that life is improving everyday for you guys
and i love phoebes eyebrows!!!
have a lovely weekend
love manjuxxx
Good afternoon to all!
Yesterday,(Friday) me and my mum, Andrea, went to primarni,(primark) for a good girlie shopping.I saw this really cute In the night garden
cardigan and I was really tempted to
buy it for Phoebe Margi!
That's all for now
Molly "bloggeroonie"
xxxxxxxx
What gorgeous photos - so pleased to hear that you've had a good few days and as Manju says - made all the better by seeing some sunshine at last.
Thanks for your lovely dedication to baby Archie and all your lovely thoughts and messages via facebook. I am feeling back in the land of the living today (well almost!!) . Archie is sleeping on the big beanbag at my feet, Rich has taken Isobel for a walk with the dog to Granny's - and have have an hour to myself. I am a very lucky girl!!
Sending all my love to you all - you continue to be such an amazing inspiration and I will make sure I keep up to date over the next few hectic months.
Lots of Love,
Sheena, Rich, Isobel and Archie xxxxxx
Lynn, Ade, Phoebe and Spirit Eleanor,
I cant say it enough I love those eyebrows..I'm glad things are going well..I have a question do you ever have a day that the tube doesn't come out? Good luck tomorrow in Manchester..I look forward to the update.
Love and Prayers
Lissa
Loving the pics guys!! Phoebe is such a cutie in those sunglasses! It's funny ho she calsl you by your names but I think she'll go back to Mummy and Daddy real soon. Paddy was super late in the talking dept and then when he did start saying our names, for some odd reason he went straight to "Mum" and "Dad"; I really wanted the "Mummy" thing cuz I'd never had it! Anyhoo, he did start saying it eventually. Course now he's a super big boy (8 today!!) its all "Mum", or actually more correctly, "Mom" !!!!
They don't do Pancake Day over here but we try to re-enact it whenever we remember! Andy makes English pancakes every saturday for the kids. Paddy's fave filling is choc (melt good quality choc chips on the pancake then fold it over). Helena loves good old maple syrup on hers or a melted cheese filling. She also likes the sugar and lemon combo which is my fave - YUMMMMMM.
Time to put the kiddos to bed so gotta shoot, we're a bit over tired here, lots of b'day stuff (they were off school today). Have a happy few days and take good care.
Tons of love
DenXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi
Lovely to see you all the other day. You are all amazing and show such strength, courage and understanding.
Favourite pancake filling got to be cherry (Just like the jubilee pancakes at the little chef!!!yum yum!!)
Bye for now and hope all went well in Manchester this week
Speak to you soon
Loads of love, hugs and kisses
Michelle and Owen
xxxxx
Post a Comment