Dear Bloggeroonies,
Just want to update you all as we have had technical difficulties all day trying to post our Gallery, most of our pictures keep appearing upside down!!! Hmmm maybe it would be ok if we lived in Australia!!! Ha ha!!
Ade has been working on this for you guys most of today but hopefully we will be able to post these for tomorrow.
Sorry for any disappointment my bloggeroonies xxxx
Catch you all later for a blog update xxx
Much Love
Lynn
4 comments:
Hello you lovely people! Me and the girls are just having a marathon blog catch up after our week away!You continue to amaze me with your acceptance and positivity...enjoying the simple pleasures is something we should all try to do more often...I hear you!Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, the girls were very excited when I said they could come and see and wave to Phoebe, but Madeline is full of cold at the moment so it won't be just yet!Girls are desperate to get on so lots of love and positive energies from me to you...xxxx
Dear you lovley peeps!!!!!hope you are all ok:) We had a lovley time in cornwall we even went to a surfing school and went proper surfing and I stood up!!!!!!! At the camp site there was an animal area and there was Guineapigs that you could hold.My 2 favourite ones were pinky smooth and fiona.I love the picturs of Phoebe they are sooooooo cute Phoebe looks like a Baby Buddah!!!!!:)
lots and lots of love Madelinexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)
hawdee peeps I had a fab time in Cornwall we went surfing it was very hard but eventually and I mean eventually I stood up yippeeeeeeee!!!!.Suprisingly are camp site was quite nice we made some new friends the weather was fab the guinipigs were soooo cute my favorite was Squeak.Our lodge was so cool we had a tv in our room and an en-suite.I am soooo happy Phoebe is great she is brilliant lots and lots of kisses and hugs Evexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks for the updates guys, it is becoming more addictive than facebook!! I catch up every night with the news and love seeing the photos of phoebe, she really makes me smile, ive never been any good at craft (hence the bought card) but im so glad that is brings great pleasure to phoebe, speak to u all soon, love n kisses Liesa xx
Hi Girls,
Thanks for our lovely messages and sooo glad you had a great time down in Cornwall. Looking forward to catching up with you all very soon. Phoebe often asks when you are coming to do some painting with her but she now understands it won't be for a while but can talk to you anytime. H, looking forward to catching up with you, Andie and Est on Sunday xxxx
Liesa, Thankyou for our lovely tinkerbell card, aah bless you Phoebe loved it!! and so pleased you are enjoying the blog, its nice to be able to keep in touch with so many people. xxxx
Hello Oldfields!!! I LOVE seeing the pics of Phoebe. Sorry to hear about technical issues with The Upside Down Problem, but if it doesn't get fixed just post em upside anyway! I can't do without seeing her beautiful little face! So good to hear her doing well:)
On a separate note, I can't believe the Whitehursts sprang for lodges with TVs AND ensuites. I think they're spoiling those girls. Ma and Pa Whitehurst are getting a bit soft in their old age. I doubt H will see that comment so make sure you get that dig in when you see her, Lynn! Ha ha!!
Keep your spirits up and keep fighting, you are all inspirations. Tons and tons of love and hugs!
Denxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment