Hi Everyone,
Friday again and I can't quite believe its how quickly the weeks pass. Hope you are well and thanks for popping by and updating with us.
Well, some nights just don't turn out as planned and tonight, with Ade having a beer at the pub, Phoebe in bed asleep, I settled down, PJ's on early and ready for a good chill and blog update..hmm
Since 9.30pm, Phoebe has been awake and just can't fall back asleep, although I feel happy to have climbed the stairs at least a dozen times with milk, water, orange juice, and to give lots of cuddles, its now 12.55am - Ade has just walked in and after some persuasion he is upstairs reading some stories, so for now I will update a new blog tomorrow with pictures and get some sleep I think!!
Have a good sleep folks and catch up more tomorrow.
Rest easy folks,
Much love
Lynn, Ade, Phoebe and Spirite Eleanor xxxx
1 comment:
Hi Oldfields!!
I`m so sorry I didn`t get to see you all before you left but I`m glad you got out ok and that things are obviously goin well!
Thanx for the absolutely beautiful items that you so thoughtfully sent to me via Charlotte! I saw her yesterday and she gave them to me. I`m really touched and I can`t wait to see Devon in them!
She got a new tooth last nite (thats 3 now!) so mummy is a bit tired (thanx to a sleepless nite)but very proud!
Phoebe looks fantastic and happy and I just want to wish you all the very best and hope that I see you all soon. Lots of luv, Jo xxxxx
Post a Comment