Friday, 23 January 2009

Transplant Day +43 - Recovery at Home

Good Evening Dear Friends,

We trust this posting finds you all well and ready for the weekend! Anyone have any nice plans you would like to share with us?

Welcome once again to the latest update on Phoebe’s progress. Phoebe has been much better today than her recently few days. This morning I feel Phoebe woke quite hungry as her tummy was making lots of rumbling sounds!!

During breakfast, we managed to encourage Phoebe to eat a few teaspoons of porridge and she managed a good drink of tea, but felt unwell a little later. We popped into the sitting room to have a cuddle and hopefully settled her tummy a little. We sometimes forget that Phoebe tummy may still be recovering too, along with everything else
she has been through.

Phoebe said her tummy was sore and you could tell that it wasn’t feeling completely settled……………..

Guys….This is unexpected, I must apologise but we have had a superb night at home with our friends Chris and Leanne but…..its 12.15am before I have even started. I have so much to catch up with you on and well…..I’m literally falling asleep as I write this so….

I am going to sign off temporarily for now, get some kip and update you all fully

tomorrow. xxx

Much love
Lynn, Ade, Phoebe and Spirit Eleanor xxxx

1 comment:

margeurite79 said...

Good morning,

Just a quick message to say hi and how good it was to see you at the group yesterday. Like i said to you then, I think you are an amazingly strong woman and your angels are blessing you with so much streangth. I am so happy about your news!! Phoebe, from now on it is from streangth to streangth little angel!!!!!

Much love from, Margeurite, Daan, Cornell and angel Kyle. xxxxxx