Hi Bloggers & Bloggeroonies,
This is a surprise for you all - Part 1 of today's blog BEFORE the summary of today goes online later tonight :o)
At this moment we are writing our first letter to the stem cell donor. How do you begin to write such an important letter? Therefore, we've just visited the Anthony Nolan Trust website to look at guidelines as no personal information can be disclosed within the first two years. Whilst on their website we came across this video. (Other interesting Anthony Nolan Trust videos can be played from within the video window below after you've played it)
Catch you later on this evening...for now xxx
6 comments:
Ohhh this is a surprise!!!! Off to watch it....
Brilliant - love all the little mini movies at the bottom. I knew nothing about BMT's before Phoebe's....I feel like I know so much more now. Obviously there is a huge need to get donors from different ethnicities. That was so interesting.
Hellllooo??? Is anyone else here?
Hi Parsnip,
How are you today?
HIIIIIIIIIIII LISSA!!!! It's quiet round here today! But then I am snowed in with nowhere to go LOL. What's going on over there on the east coast?!
Parsnip, I am freezing!!!!!!!!!!
Right now (7:19 pm) its 25 degrees, no rain or snow or anything today. I just couldn't get warm today..My computer had just done this major freak out and I was so afraid it would crash and I would miss the blog. I guess with the time difference, we are the only two up.
Post a Comment